Dolce is seeking passionate and talented individuals to join us as we build a world-class media brand. Please take a look at our current openings here:
EDITOR – Italian Language
As an Editor, you will edit Italian-language material for broadcast. You will be based in New York, New York and will:
– Will have a diverse body of work that exemplifies great storytelling for national and/or global brands.
– Work as an integral part of the post-production team.
– Collaborate with creative teams and production crews during the production process.
– Quickly and efficiently edit high quality videos for online and broadcast distribution.
– Will be flexible and thrive in a constantly changing, fast paced environment. We like team players who communicate clearly, are upbeat, positive and ready for a challenge.
– Fluent in Italian & English.
– Advanced in Premier Pro CSC 5 and above.
– DSLR post-workflow.
– Proficient in color correction.
– Advanced understanding of After FX CS5 and above.
– Advanced Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge.
– Basic Sound Mixing skills.
Please include a link to your reel with your resume. Please note industry awards/recognition.
(candidates without reels will not be considered).
As the Video-Editing Intern you will be based in New York, New York and will:
– Edit videos, cut pictures and put together promotional packages.
– Learn to produce graphics/visual aids for programs.
– Rotate among various operations function such as edit, studio production and graphics production.
– Learn about the various platforms on Dolce – TV / Digital /Mobile.
– Edit for feature programs / topical promos.
– High flexibility & adaptability.
– Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements.
– Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
– Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as being cooperative and a good team player.
– Ability to be flexible if shift work is required.
– Ready to learn and motivated by this exciting television industry.
– Passion & commitment.
– Spanish or Italian a plus.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox
Join other followers